StudyVillage.com is looking for people to work in our Bangalore officeStudyVillage is looking for 5 smart people to work in our Bangalore office. This will be a great opportunity for you to show your talent and work for a great website which is expected to reach millions of people in the coming months and years.
1. Job Position: StudyVillage Administrator
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the website including:
1. Review and Edit content posted by others
2. Fine tune existing posts and optimize for search
3. Monitor quality of the site and implement plans to enhance the quality and progress of the site.
1. Logic and sense to figure out what is good and what is not good for the site.
2. Ability to come up with rules and guidelines to make StudyVillage the best educational website in the world.
3. Ability to guide others.
4. Ability to perform your duties with little or no guidance.
2. Job Position: Content Writer & Practice Test Question preparation
In this role, you will be responsible for writing content in various sections of StudyVillage, primarily focusing on preparing practice test questions for various practice tests for children.
1. Ability to refer to various reference materials we have and then come up with your own ideas to make new questions for kids without reproducing from other sources.
2. Ability to perform your duties with little or no guidance.
3. Refer to various other educational websites for kids and come up ideas to make StudyVillage a better place than them.
3. Job Position: Graphics designer
This is a part time position. We are looking for someone with exceptional graphics designing skills to help us provide a great and colorful touch to StudyVillage. You are expected to work in our office for atleast 10 hours per week. If there are deserving candidates, we may consider remote position also.
Position 1 and 2 are strictly to work from our office. We do not allow remote or working from home options. We are located in the Sarjapur Road near the Total Mall in Bangalore. Please apply for those positions only if you can work from our office.
Salary: We offer a starting salary of Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 per month to deserving candidates. Salary will be revised based on performance after 6 months.
Trainees: If you are a fresh graduate and interested in a trainee position, please let us know. We are looking for few trainees as well. We will give you free training for 3 months and will consider for you a full time position after the training period, depending on your performance.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please post your interest and background as a response below. If we are convinced about your ability and skills, we will contact you.
Do not post any contact information in the response to avoid spamming. We will use your contact information in your profile to contact you.
Do not post your biodata or resume here. Instead, briefly write about the following:
1. Your current location (where you live now)
2. Educational qualification
3. Past job experience
4. Are you working currently
5. Why are you interested in this job
6. What qualification and skills you have to perform this job
7. Which post you are interested in
8. What do you like to be after 2 years from now