You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Practice Tests

Please correct the wrong question.

To the editor of practice test section and the respective author of the following question,
    Today while I am gothroughing through some of the questions, I found one question that ' Isotherm is for temperature and Isobar is for ________'.
    As far as my knowledge, the answer to this question is Pressure but the author has mentioned that Altitude. So, please have a look at that question and please re-edit after searching about it.
    My explanation is that isotherm means at constant temperature and Isobar means at constant pressure.
    Hi Prithvi,

Thanks for pointing out the error. It has been corrected just to inform that it was just a typo error.

Is that question belongs to you(Tasneem). If then i am thankful very much for reading this thread. As I though that this matter would connect you through editor. But you have directly viewed my point out. Thanks for that.

To the editor,
    This present thread can be locked no as the requirement is reached to the author.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.