You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Team StudyVillage & The Villagers

I am glad to announce the pre-launch organizational structure of StudyVillage. This team structure is valid until Dec 31, 2011. We are planning the official commercial launch of our services on January 2012 and we may have changes in our team structure.

Founder and Administrator: Tony John

Primary Webmasters: Pooja Singh & Biju Cherian

Pooja will be our primary webmaster, making the judgement on various concerns and administrative decisions on the management of StudyVillage. Major decisions will be made through discussions between myself, Pooja and Biju.

Honorary Editors/Advisers:
    Tanushree Mitra
    Anton Menezes
    Nadheera
    Biju Cherian
    Sangeeta Sanjay Chaubal
    Akanksha P.V

Content Editors:
    Santhosh Kumar A
    Sindhu Pratap
    Varun

The Villagers: StudyVillage Core Team

(No members added yet...)

We are forming a core team for StudyVillage, called "The Villagers". All webmasters and editors are part of this group, but we like to include our best members as well.

In future, the content posting rights will be limited to only members of the core team so that we will have quality content in this site. This site will not be open for public posting.

If you can spent atleast an hour everyday for StudyVillage and like to be part of this initiative, be active in the site for few months. You may contact me by email or chat and let me know your suggestions to improve the site.

In order to be part of the core team, you do not need to post hundreds of posts here. Rather, if you can give us valuable suggestions to improve this site, that is more than enough.

Please note that we have over 50 websites in our network and I am running websites for last 10 years. So, I am not expecting hundreds of silly suggestions. I would rather welcome suggestions from the experts in educational field or people have experience in dealing with children. I am not looking for suggestions like 'give bonus to members and you will get 1000s of articles' etc. Rather, I want objective, focused suggestions to make StudyVillage a more valuable site for children and students across the world.

If you like to be part of the core group, the best place to get started is our Google group for StudyVillage to discuss suggestions to improve this site: http://groups.google.com/group/studyvillage
    Sir, I think this Google group is not open for public posting. I tried to post but failed.
    Regards,
    Lucky
    Webmaster - DealsAndCoupons.IN

Good thought tony sir, It is really good to restrict access. In MaharashtraSpider (MHS) we are facing some 2-3 irritating members who just keep on copying other members posts blindly.

It is a good decision from you to keep StudyVillage.com clean and authentic.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

I am happy to hear this news from tony sir. Our only aim is to make the SVG as a number one educational website in india.

Regards,

Santhosh kumar.A

Tony Sir,

This is definitely good news for StudyVillage site and with the help of all the Webmasters, Editors and members it will be the best educational site meant for kids, not only in India but also in U.S and U.K and other parts of the world in the near future.

Regards,
    Tasneem

Special congratulations to 'Team StudyVillage'. Let us join together to bring SVG as the most attractive educational web portal.

Congratulations and best wishes to all the Villagers and new members of Study Village.

Study Village is definitely growing up day by day with new ventures and categories opening up that add colors to the site which will not only inspire children but even parents will find the site definitely useful.

Hello Tony Sir,

Thank you for giving me chance to serve StudyVillage.com as an editor. I enjoyed doing this job along with my personal postings in SVG.

However I noticed that my name is not included in this Team list. Is there any specific reason for it?

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Tony Sir,
    I am happy to hear the news of the pre-launch organizational structure of StudyVillage. I am overwhelmed to learn that you are running over 50 websites since the last 10 years. I am looking forward to the official commercial launch in January 2012. I extend to you my best wishes and luck for the coming years.

My heartiest congratlations to the Founder, Webmaster, Co-Webmaster, Editors, content editors and all the villagers of this site on the pre-launch organizational structure of Team StudyVillage.

Hi,

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to the webmasters, honorary editors/ advisers and content editors.

Karthikeyan

Congratulations to the new team formed by Tony. Hope they will do their best.

Hello Tony sir,

Congratualtions to Tony sir and all webmasters, editors and members who contributed and worked with Studyvillage. Hope Studyvillage will become No:1 children website in 2012. Waiting to see the new team for Studyvillage 2012. I will make maximum contributions always for Studyvillage.

Best regards
    Sujith

Dear Tony John,

The idea about to create a google group website for the villages is good. I have already joined in that google groups. We are all ready to give full support to improve the performance of our website.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.