You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Primary Education

Primary Education in our childhood life

Primary education is the foundation of child.Its a very important and compulsory stage in life.In this stage child will learn how to eat,drink,bathing,washing and etc in the home. At school child will learn the basic of science,g.k,hindi,english,math and etc.
    You are correct. According to Aristotle, mind of a child is plain paper. After Aristotle era, most of the educationists did not coincide with the words of Aristotle. They said that before coming to school each child has some knowledge about their surroundings that was learnt at home by mother and other peoples.

It is essential that children like what they are doing by getting involved in the class discussion. We should include a lot of classroom projects and group work. Children should be encouraged to be creative.

It is more important to let the child realize the importance of what they learn in school by allowing the lessons to be practical. How can I as a child apply this lesson to my life? Why is learning English in my country important when I can live without it? How does this or that lesson apply to me as a human being?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.