You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new member this site

Dear Tony Sir

Pls give me a permission to work this site
    Hi Vicky,

I am too a new member here but I have been with IndiaStudyChannel since last month so have idea what this site is all about.
    If you don't know about this site, don't bother. What you have to do is just spend your time here visiting various sections so that you can get some rough idea about this site.
    StudyVillage is the knowledge sharing site especially designed for kids. If you have quality, self written posts, you can make money from this site.

As you are new here and do not have rights to post in certain sections, take permissions from webmaster to post in those sections.
    You can post informations about schools, useful articles, practice test questions etc which will be useful for kids. If these are approved you will get credit awards too.
    So, spend your time and earn good money from this site.

Post your request to the link below, if you want to post some good practice test questions:
    Permission to post practice test questions

Join Indiastudychannel and earn money

"If everything is under your control, you are going too slow"

Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the studyvillage.com. This is an educational website. You can learn many things and also you can post good resources and make others also to know new things. But you have to get permission from webmaster for posting resources / articles. To get better idea of this website, how it works it you please go through the forums. You can get permission from webmaster by submitting response to the related forum. Also, if you have any query you can post your questions in the forum.

All the best

Karthikeyan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.