You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New member for this website

Hi
    This is Manish from BIST Bhopal.I'm new for this site but very glad to join it.

Thanks
    Welcome to Join this great Educational Portal Where you can share and gather lots of knowledge even you can earn AdSense revenue.

Before start you should follow the guidelines.

Hi,

Here no one gets adsense revenue !

you can check this with the webmasters !

Its for your kind information

-Rekha

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. So... Pls. help Orphan children.

There is no adsense revenue then how do we earn while we try to help orphan children?

@Anurag,
    Google Adsense revenue program is yet to be launched on our website since StudyVillage is still under pilot process. We will start Adsense revenue program once the site is official launched. Until then you can very well earn by contributing on our various other sections like Articles, Practice Test and Links. You need to seek special permission from our webmaster for posting on various sections. Read forum updates for it.

Regards,

Hemaaraani B

"Face the problem face to face with Smiling Face"

Google adsense will launch in study village site but members will not get the revenue sharing because tony sir is payment high amount to every one on this site sooo....

so, what i request you is........you people once pls. refer with webmasters only especially Tony sir.

As i heard this words from him only.

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. So... Pls. help Orphan children.

Dear Rekha

You are correct. I agree with you. Even i also heard that Tony sir not offering any adsense revenue in SVG.

Yes All Members Can Get Good and High Credits Instead of Google Adsense Revenue, So Don't Need To Worry About Google Adsense and all.

"Studyvillage.com" is Big Project of Tony sir, So Try to keep your Good Contribution Here.

If You Get Any Difficulties, problems, Questions, Doubts, Then Feel Free To Contact Me Any time. I will Assist you whenever you want.

Regards,

Santhosh kumar,
    Webmaster, www.couponsplusdeals.com
    Webmaster, www.mygoogleclub.com
    Editor, www.Studyvillage.com

Thanks Santosh Kumar.A,
    Hope we earn good and high credits from this "Studyvillage.com"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.