You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I have joined StudyVillage today.

I have joined StudyVillage today. I want to know what this site is all about. What are the different sections of this site and how should I work to earn. What are the rules and regulations which I need to follow? What type of contributions will help me earn?
    Hi Anurag,

My warm and heartiest welcome to this great educational world, where you can share and gather a lot of knowledge. As a new member you first read and understand the details of this site well before posting.

Regards
    Furkan

Hi Anurag,

Welcome to Studyvillage. Here you can learn and also earn by following some proper procedures. This website is purely for school Childrens. To get better idea of what this website is about you may go through all the interactions in forum, where you can find answers for lot of your questions. Also most of the areas in this website is restricted for posting directly. Based on your interest you can repond to the related forum or submit to new forum and get permission from the webmasters.

Best of Luck.

Karthikeyan

Thank you V. Karthikeyan for your views. I will try to be active in the site but I do not know how as there are restrictions in almost all the sections, so I am getting bewildered.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.