You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems and issues

Want permission to post in the articles section

Respected webmasters,
    For last few days, I repeatedly asked for the permission to post in the articles section but neither I got any response to my posts from webmasters nor I got the permission to post in this section. Why I am not getting the permission to post in the articles section?
    Sir/madam, being specific, I want to post in the letters and essays section because when I explored through this section, I found that there were almost no posts. I can guarantee you that if you give me the permission to post, I can post some good self written letters and essays in this section that will be really helpful to students.

Sir/madam I am again requesting you to allow me to post in this section. I am eagerly waiting for the positive reply from you.

Thanks.
    Sudhir
    Sudhir,
    SVG is in a pilot process and we allow only few to contribute. You need to seek special permission from our webmaster in order to start posting contents on any sections. It is good to know that you are interested to share some self written letters and essays. I would advise you to send few of your sample work to our webmasters.

You can also make use of Contact us down at the bottom on our site.

Accordingly they may provide your posting right. Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Hemaaraani B

"Face the problem face to face with Smiling Face"

Thank you mam.
    Thanks for giving such a detailed response. It is going to help me a lot. If I need any help, I will definitely contact you. Thanks once again.

"Adversity causes some people to break, othes to break records"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.