You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The best education site - Study Village

'study village' the name itself is enough. This site is the best education site for student. The student who are intrested in computer can eaisly enjoy the profit of this site
    Hi Vijay,
    Please accept my heartiest congratulations for joining this site and taking a step in the direction of earning knowledge. Welcome to this knowledge sharing site. Just spend your time here and you can learn as well as can earn much from this site. My best wishes are with you.
    Best luck.

Regards
    Sudhir

"If everything is under your control, you are going too slow."

Welcome to the family of StudyVillage. In fact, this is one of the best educational portal for school children where they can find a lot of resource in various subject and even kids enjoy the coloring pages the most as they like manipulating with different colors. Keep participating in various sections of the site and keep posting quality content in various sections of the site.

Happy posting.

Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hello Vijay,
    Accept my welcome wishes to you on this great site which is defined by you itself. This site is not at announced by the webmaster and when he does in to the web, this would surely be competing for the first position related to children sites. I can say these words after viewing the work from the present members, their ideas are very well and with this surely it would be a site where good benefits and knowledge can be acquired.

Your words really true. One can easily earn some pocket money and also get some knowledge how to deal with children. Parents and teachers get benefit through this site. This website gives help to them to make some play materials for kids.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.