You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Unable to post resources

Hi, everyone
    i am a new member of this site. i am a teacher by profession. i am in this profession since 1996. now i want to share my views with others also. this is my first attempt to post any article, and i got the message that i have not access to post resource.
    please clearify in this regard
    Hi Rolly,

Welcome to this site. This site is still in the developing stage. You are not allowed to post anything in this site without prior permission of our webmasters. You will have to spend some quality time in this site,check the earlier forums.

There are many sections where you can show your talent like posting schools, printables, craft articles, practice test, etc. You will get an idea about these sections, if you check the approved articles of the active members.If you are good in drawing or craft you can send some samples to Pooja, Vivek or Tony Sir. They are the webmasters of this site.

tonyjohn@gmail.com
    poojasingh1977@gmail.com
    vivekruletheworld@gmail.com

Regards,
    Tasneem

As studyvillage website has launched recently. It starts their full-fledged work from January, 2012. At starting of this website, webmasters asks member to post in some section with permission from them. You have to prove yourself by sending genuine information to webmasters to start your work in some sections of studyvillage.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.