You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Language/alphabet worksheet -

Please note that only English language uses 4-line writing style. If you are creating worksheets in other languages, please do not use 4-line paper for the alphabets. It should be written in plain paper or just above a single line.

You can search for similar worksheets in Google and see how others have done it.
    Dear Sir,

I have prepared all the worksheets on Punjabi language and they are in the format you gave earlier for preparing the worksheet of the languages other than the English language. I prepared the worksheets by taking that as an example. and now I have prepared all the worksheet. (Nikitha sushma also prepared Hindi language worksheets using that format)

So, please suggest me what should I do now. Can I post those worksheets as I have spent a lot of time and hard work on preparing them. Hoping for a favourable decision as this will encourage me for posting some more good stuff in the future.

regards,

Nitin

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.