You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Language/alphabet worksheet -

Please note that only English language uses 4-line writing style. If you are creating worksheets in other languages, please do not use 4-line paper for the alphabets. It should be written in plain paper or just above a single line.

You can search for similar worksheets in Google and see how others have done it.
    Dear Sir,

I have prepared all the worksheets on Punjabi language and they are in the format you gave earlier for preparing the worksheet of the languages other than the English language. I prepared the worksheets by taking that as an example. and now I have prepared all the worksheet. (Nikitha sushma also prepared Hindi language worksheets using that format)

So, please suggest me what should I do now. Can I post those worksheets as I have spent a lot of time and hard work on preparing them. Hoping for a favourable decision as this will encourage me for posting some more good stuff in the future.

regards,

Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.