You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Very Happy By Joining in Study Village

Hi friends,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Odisha. I am really very happy by joining in Study Village. It is really very good site for children from whole world. All members are posting wonderful articles in this site. I am also quite familiar with Spider Works cause I am member of various regional spider sites. So my intention is to provide the maximum contents and get some knowledge in consideration. I think all members will co-operate me for writing in Study village.

Thanks
    Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout,
    My hearty welcome to you on this site and as by the words of you, I guess that you are interested in working here with us. This site requires the members like you as you, definitely you will have a good time by being a member as this site. As you are already the member in the other sister sites, you would definitely have a confidence on this site.
    Please contact through this forum section, if you have any query and one or the other member or even the editor may help you.
    Thank you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.