You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Biju Cherian - new webmaster for StudyVillage

I am happy to announce that Biju Cherian is taking charge as a new webmaster for StudyVillage. Biju has demonstrated his skills at other partnersites including SpiderKerala.net.

Vivek is not with us as a webmaster anymore. Biju and Pooja will be running the show at StudyVillage and will take this site to success.

Please join us and welcome Biju Cherian to the board.
    Hello Tony,
    Thanks for announcing the new webmaster for StudyVillage. Biju Cherian and Pooja both will take this site to success.

And lastly, congratulation to Mr Biju for taking the charge as a new webmaster of StudyVillage!

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    SVG member

"Fashion Designer"

I welcome Biju sir as the new Webmaster of StudyVillage and I hope he will show the same spirit and dedication he shown at SPK.
    Regards,
    Lucky
    Webmaster - DealsAndCoupons.IN

A very warm welcome to our new webmaster Biju Cherian.
    Regards,

Hemaaraani B

"Face the problem face to face with Smiling Face"

Hello, Tony sir..
    We glad to hear such a great news.
    A warm welcome to Biju Cherian - new webmaster for StudyVillage.

A hearty welcome to Biju sir and I hope that the words of the Tony sir may come true with the mutual contributions from the members like us and help from these two webmasters.

Warm wishes and most welcome to Mr. Biju Cherian as Webmaster for this site.

regards,
    Sushil kumar saini

A warm and hearty welcome to Mr Biju Cherian as a new webmaster along with Pooja. All the best for this post and hope that you both will take this site to another level.

Regards,
    Tasneem

Welcome Biju sir as new webmaster to Studyvillage.

Regards
    Sujith k

Hearty welcome to our new webmaster Biju cherian to SVG.

regards
    aparna

Welcome to Biju Sir and Pooja Ma'am to 'Study Village' with all kids of the site around with a sweet smile on everybody's face and lots of wishes and hopes in eyes!

Thank You. :)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.