You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to use html tags for images in articles?

I have created some resources in worksheets sections.
    As i have seen some articles and resources with images included between.
    I want to know that how we can use html tages to add images between the articles.
    I am adding my worksheets through add attachment options always.
    Sometime a science project needs images with text.
    I would like to know from studyvillage friends how they are using html tages for images.
    Hi Bhakti,
    Follow these guidelines :
    1. Post your article (you can't upload images before posting the article).
    2. Now click 'Edit'.
    3. Click 'Add Attachment'.
    4. Now upload the image (do not change any default settings when uploading. Just select the image, give a meaningful title and upload, that's all.)
    5. Then copy the Image Link and paste wherever you want to in your article.
    Remember to give a meaningful title when uploading the image as it will help in SEO.

Regards,
    Lucky
    Webmaster - DealsAndCoupons.IN

Hello!Niteesh. Thanks for the sugession.
    As i have started one article and posted some images inside.
    But how can we post images at the proper place we want.
    you can view this file. I think images will look scatered in this way. What should i have to do for proper place of pictures?
    http://www.studyvillage.com/resources/3158-Geometry-shapes-its-properities.aspx

Hi, I think now the images are at the right place as they fit properly in the left side of each paragraph. And if you don't want them to be displayed in the left and want them at the bottom of the text, you can simply delete the align="left" portion in the Image Link of your uploaded image. Or change it to align="center" or align="right". Reply if you still have doubts.
    Regards,
    Lucky
    Webmaster - DealsAndCoupons.IN

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.