You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

SVG grows quickly! Keeps ranking updated!

Today when I searched a school I posted here, I could get it in the top 5 of the Google search results. It is really good to see the quick growth of our site. If you search any school with the city name, you'll see SVG in the top results. For eg, search "St.Christophers Episcopal Day School, Houston" in Google.
    That's good its all the hard work of the members of Study Village.
    Regards,
    Simon George

A great good news to be heard from you, Niteesh. All this is possible because of our editors believed us and made us a part to contribute our part to this site. And even the members have also took the work seriously and been submitting till date. So, it is the news that reveal all of our works in this site and it would be very happy to feel when the tree gives fruits, similar is the situation that is over here.

But Tony sir says that this site gets no traffic for school posts and that is why he is moving them to another domain. He told me that there will be no more paid school posting in the new domain.
    Regards,
    Lucky
    Webmaster - DealsAndCoupons.IN

Actually the work is in progress and at this time we may not get the traffic but surely once after our goal is set with all of the schools, then we can expect the money in the form of AdSense revenue. So we will try to complete our alloted cities and let us hope that the new domain might have the access to Google AdSense.

Hello frinds,

Thats so gr8 to hear.

Tony sir has given this concept a very good shape and all of us are in credit to make SVG in top rankings.

Keep on the smart work friedns gr8 going...

Regards,
    Namita Terse

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.