You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to post questions in practice test section?

Hi, I am new to this site..am a lecturer and wud like to contribute some questions for the practice test section of the site..how can I do that?
    Hello Jyoti,
    As a new member over here, you must primarily get a permission to post in any of the section here in this site. After getting the permission you can easily understand the way on how o post by clicking on the respective tab. As for example in your case, after getting the permission you can go to Practice Test section, there click on Submit Questions, after that you would be re-directed to a page which is useful for posting your test question.

Initially for getting the permission in to this section, you are welcomed to read an article posted by our webmaster for to help the members like you, where you are intended to send your sample work primarily to the webmasters personal ID, then after they give you the permission based on your work.
    For further details on this topic, please have a look at How to seek Posting rights for various section

Hi Jyoti,

Warm welcome to the website. The basics of the website has already been told to you by another helpful member. I would like to add something to it. Before you start contributing, read posting guidelines and help topics. They will help you to get familiar with the norms of the website. All the best. Hope you earn a lot from here.

Regards,
    Meera Chandra
    'Do your Best and leave the Rest'

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.