Countable and uncountable nounsIdentify and write the correct countable / uncountable nouns.
1. They have __________(dog/dogs) in their home.
2. All of the ________(girl/girls) in my class were invited to my party.
3. We had to load our ______(luggage / luggages) into the van this morning.
4. Thank you for giving me so much ________(information / informations).
5. Sandy wants a _______(puppy / puppies) on her birthday.
6. The tree had many red ______(apple/apples)
7. My group came up with a lot of great ______(idea/ideas)
8. The weather reporter said we got six ______(inch /inches) of rain last night.
9. Moving all of the _________(furniture/furnitures) into our new house was a lot of work!
10. Lila won four _______(ticket/tickets) at the arcade.