Verb , Improves EnglishVerb : A Verb is a word that expresses action , feeling or existence.
The baby sleeps
Rewrite each sentence by changing the verb into past tense form
1. I swim in the lake everyday : I swam in the lake everyday
2. The chef cleans his stove.
3. I lay the book on the table.
4. I have an appointment on Tuesday.
5. Each customer chooses his own seat.
6. My mother buys organic vegetables.
7. The doorbell rings and I open the door.
8. I keep my money in a saving account.
9. The water in the pond freezes when it is cold.
10. My sister sometimes forgets to lock the door.