How to write a good essay?
An Essay is an explanation of any matter or theme. With the help of essay, the writer desires to express his/her views and expression in a prominent way. For a finest essay or article writing, a writer must be acquainted with profoundly about the matter as well as the language procedure. Every person has a different writing skill and quality, due to which we are getting different types of articles and essay by different writers.
An essay can be defined as the representation of any matter or content with attractive, inventive, and well-defined language formation.
There are many dialogues about an essay, are-
- Essay is an unlimited and indefinite unrelated representation.
- Essay is an analysis and explanation over a subject extremely.
- The openness of a mind can said as an Essay.
- The enhancement of scholar universe is an Essay.
- The presentation of any subject within a limit time and limit word is an Essay.
Factors of a good essay
The features of good essay writing mentioned here –
- The language must be similar to the subject
- There must be correlation in between the expressions and thoughts
- There should be explanation over each topic and must be related to each other
- The last paragraph should clearly express what was said above in the essay
- The uses of articles, prepositions and exponential marks must be appropriate
- There must be observance on crossing over the word limit, while writing an essay
- The essay must be written for any particular instance or reason
- The personality and quality of writer should be reflect in the essay
- The essay should not contain unnecessary matters; should be to the point and structured
- There is no limit in expressing one's view and thought. However, the conclusion should remark the explanation or description of the essay.
Parts of an essay
Mainly there are three parts of an essay – summary, description, and conclusion
- Summary – It is an entrance to the essay. The introduction of essay stated here. The essay begins from here. The strength of essay depends on the quality of summary. It says the readers, how the essay or article expressed. Summary should less in size and essence filled. Summary should convey a reader to read the entire subject.
- Description – It is the main element of essay. Total explanation of a subject mentioned in this part. The description should thoroughly mention in gradually with various paragraphs. Every paragraph should interlink with each other to perform a best subject and article.
- Conclusion – It is the last part of essay, where the core of article mentioned shortly. It signifies the complete subject finally.
Types of an essay
Essay writing can classified in to four – Narrative, Descriptive, Comparative, and Persuasive
- Narrative essay – narrative essays contain matters related to places, subjects, seasons, scenes, festivals etc.
- Descriptive essay – generally incidents, travel stories, celebrations, and testimonials of peoples comes under this. Such as, annual day function at your school/college, favorite picnic spot, your ideal person or role model etc.
- Comparative essay – the expressions, problems, and thoughts related to society, culture, affairs, science, education, etc. are the examples of this type.
- Persuasive essay – the reviews, researches, opinions about some issue that seriously impart the reader to thought and discuss with an appropriate testimony and truth.