Ways to End Foul Language in Children
1. First of all,we need to determine from where our child is picking up this language. Let us honestly examine ourselves and see whether we are using foul language in front of our children. If yes, then let us stop it immediately.
2. Children can pick up bad language from people they interact with, such as drivers, servants, maid, etc. So keep an eye on whom they are talking to and, if needed warm the foul language user.
3. Make sure that the films and the TV serials that the child sees contains no objectionable languages because media can easily affect the child's mind.
4. Make the child understand the meaning of such words. Tell them that using bad words hurts people.
5. Don't make foul language an issue because sometimes children instead of stopping, continues to use such language as they feel it will get our attention. So handle the situation delicately.
Children are like sponges who soak the atmosphere around them.As parents, It is upto us to provide our children with the right role models to follow and the right atmosphere to grow in.
It is an impressive one dear Tasneem,
The first teacher of a student their parents, and their behavior pictured in their child.And if we think to advice a parent , it will help to create a good character in that child.