Re-use of glass bottles and make it as painted one
The people are using glass bottles as the container in different shapes in their day to day life for different hose hold purposes. These bottles have been thrown away after its purpose is over. This kind of glass bottles are not recyclable product and it would look much the same for more years. The surroundings and atmosphere is also affected by throwing these glass bottles away unnecessarily. So, the children and mothers can try to re-use this bottles by making it as painted one through the following simple steps.
Material required to make the painted bottles from the glass bottles
A clean, used empty glass bottle or jar in any shape, Glass paint, one tube of black outline paint, Brush, Carbon paper and Cello tape.
The steps we go to make painted bottles
1. Cut a piece of paper the size of the surface of the glass bottle that you want to make painted one.
2. Draw the simple and neat your own design on it by the help of paint tube and brush available with you.
3. Tape the design drawn by you to the bottle or jar.
4. Slip in the carbon paper between the bottle and the paper.
5. outline the design with a sharp instrument or a ballpoint pen.
6. Now, using the black tube directly, carefully trace along the outline. Take at most care to outline carefully as the black paint will stop the liquid colours from spreading.
7. When the outline dries, fill the inner colours with the glass paint.
8. Fill one colour at a time. Wait for sometime it to dry before you try another colour. Any colour that spills over on to the next section can be gently wiped off with a cotton bud.
Handy hints for the painted glass bottles
1. The paint may take few days to dry, depending on where you live and the weather situation in the area. Be patient rather than try to test it with your fingers.
2. Painted bottles make great flower vases and stands for try flowers.
3. You can also half-fill them with sand and stand pencils and brushes in them.
Where we can place this painted bottles
The painted glass bottles can be place in different places based on its shape and look.
1. The large size painted bottles can be placed in the reception of the offices, Industries and companies.
2. The small size painted bottles can be put in the showcases of the houses and car dashboards etc...
3. Some painted bottles may be placed in the working large tables also.