Some simple tips to contribute in saving our planet:
1. Turn off the water tap while not in use.
2. Turn off the lights and appliances while not in use.
3. Walk or ride cycle to short distances and for long distance try to use public transport or carpool as much as you can. It will reduce pollution or greenhouse gas emission and also save you petrol or gas and time. Walking and riding cycle is also good for your health.
4. Reduce your consumption, Reuse as much as you can, Recycle the waste.
5. Use natural light and air as much as you can.
6. Don't use plastic bags use reusable fabric bags instead. Plastic is not a biodegradable thing.
7. We can use solar water heaters and solar panels to save electricity bill and less electricity consumption means less global warming.
8. Plant trees on every special occasion like birthday etc.
Don't think that what will change on your single effort because every single positive effort (how big or small it may be) matters.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...