Art & Craft
Art and Craft
How to make 3d paper Christmas tree for Christmas decoration
: 80 (
Looking for 3d paper Christmas tree craft for Christmas decoration? Read on to get step by step guide with pictures to learn how to make 3d paper Christmas tree. You can use this Christmas tree for decoration and also gift them to your loved ones as Christmas party favor.
paper Christmas tree is very easy to make and can be used in all types of Christmas decoration. Steps to make 3d paper Christmas tree are given below with pictures, so collect the material and make as many as Christmas you required and make your Christmas decoration complete.
Material required making 3d paper Christmas tree
• Green paper or pastel sheet
• Scissors and craft knife
• Toilet paper tube or paper roll
• Sequins, beads, buttons or any other decorative material
Steps to make 3d paper Christmas tree
- First draw the following figure on green card board to make pyramid for Christmas tree. Make three drawings of pyramid of varying sizes. Like shown below and cut them. With the help of craft knife make cross slits following the "X" lines at the center of each square pyramid.
- Fold the triangles of the pyramids inward and then unfold to get a properly creased base. There are two triangles which have a pair of side tabs. Fold each side tab inwards.
- Now bring one triangle with side tabs and its adjacent triangle up towards the center. Glue the two triangles together by the side tab. Bring the remaining triangles towards the center, gluing them together along the side tabs
- Make other two pyramids in the same way.
- Glue each pyramid in descending order (in terms of the size) by applying the glue connecting the four corners of the cross slits. Push down the pyramids so that the tip of the large pyramid is pushed inside the cross slits of the middle-sized pyramid and middle-sized pyramid inside the small pyramid. The glue applied at the four corners of the cross slits will bind the pyramids permanently together.
- Make a paper roll like shown below or insert a toilet paper tube through the cross slits until its top touches the inside walls of the large pyramid to make a stem.
- Your Christmas tree is ready for decoration. Decorate it with cotton and plastic stars or any other decorative material you like.
Paper cup bell craft for Christmas decoration
How to make beautiful Paper Rabbit
Make paper elephants and color them - step by step guide
How to make beautiful Rangoli Designs Paper Stencils
How to Make your own name plate
Paper craft worksheet for all age Kids
How to make a paper boat : Art and craft for small kids
How to make a Sail-A-Yatch Paper Boat
How to make Paper Craft - Paper Strawberry
How to make beautiful Paper Monkey
Read related articles:
Christmas Tree Paper Craft
Christmas Paper Craft
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to make 3d paper Christmas tree for Christmas decoration"
25 Dec 2012 Member Level:
This is really nice creativity. I like the X-mas tree.
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Last 7 Days
Manoj Kumar ...
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Manoj Kumar ...
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.