You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What should a new member post on Study Village?

Being a new member of the site, I am confused about what to contribute. Tony John Sir has refused the resource posting rights of the new members. What should the new members post: is it only in the forums? If it is so, then the interest of writing will diminish.

Kindly help to know what to contribute.
    Kindly participate in this forum by raising post on mother- childcare. This site is dedicated to the small kids and their understanding of the parents and therefore you have good opportunity to raise threads on that topic. The challenges of the working parents during the lock down, and now the schools have started online classes and some schools want television classes be followed and all these make more work for the working parent. She has to opt for the work from home and cannot go to the office. Such kind of challenges can be highlighted and how the children would go adamant without the care of the teacher and how the children postpone the listening and writing of notes in the absence of class teacher and many more such challenges can be brought in this forum and get discussed. You can bring any kind of information for discussion.
    K Mohan Platinum member ISC Ranked 3
    Child has every reason to play and ask questions

I had suggested you in some other post to float a new post in the matter and you have already posted it here. That is a nice thing you have done. Now, what I would suggest is that you can keep your entry in draft form and then inform in the forum regarding that. So, after seeing it in the draft they would decide about it. In all probability the permission would be accorded. Let us try this way.

Just to make more clear - when you keep it in draft mode it is not submitted. You can see it in 'My Drafts'.

Umesh Sir,

I have submitted the article on 31st May. I wanted Tony Sir's confirmation regarding resource posting permission. If he still says no, then I would withdraw it, but there is no reply at all. What about your submission? No editor made a statement in this connection. Let me see a little more.

shampasaid

• Sign In to post your comments