You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Young children want special love.

Nowadays, very run-of-the-mill life is that of almost every parent, and it is necessary to some extent in view of the demand of time. But this extent becomes more when the parents are not able to give time for the happiness of the young children in all this. We believe that it is our duty to plan the future while fulfilling the needs of the child in the present, but still, we have to balance our duties and priceless love for the children. After all, these are small innocent children who need special love. it occurs.
    Just now a yearly death ceremony was going on and I am looking after a 10 month baby girl child who is fond of me and my way of adoring her. She simply sleeps on my laps for at least one hour without any disturbance and she feels the warmth of security with me. Though her mother, father,and grand parents are around here, she chose me than others as regard to her firm sleeping is concerned. I would gently massage her heads, press the legs and hands and gently shake her and she would go the sleeping mode immediately and I take pleasure in looking after small children because I go to their level of playing and making sounds to which they feel happy and involved. Therefore spending time with children is the first duty of every parent and especially the new mothers should not miss the child moments up to the age of give which they cannot get back.
    K Mohan Platinum member ISC Ranked 3
    Child has every reason to play and ask questions

Young children yearn for special love and that they can get from the cuddling parents and none above them. But the working parents are missing the close bonding with the children and leave them to the care of maid servants and over the passage of time the child would call the maid servant the mother and real mother as aunty. This has happened really. One parent who was the nurse at a hospital gave her small child under the care of maid servant who has bee asked to stay put in her house. Over the passage of time the child called the servant as amma and the real mother as aunty.
    K Mohan Platinum member ISC Ranked 3
    Child has every reason to play and ask questions

• Sign In to post your comments