Regarding Types of TrianglesTriangle : Triangles are plane figures that have only three sides and three corners.
Types of Triangles :
1. Isosceles Triangle has two sides that are of same length and the two angles are of same size.
2. Equilateral triangle :In Equilateral triangle all the sides are of same length and all the angle are of same size . Sum of angles of a triangle is always 180 degrees.
3. Acute triangle : Acute triangles have no angles greater than or equal to 90 degree
4. Obtuse Triangle : Obtuse triangle have one angle that is greater than 90 degree.
5. Right Triangle : This triangle has one 90 degree angle and two acute angles.
Read each question and tick mark the correct answer
1. What are the three angles found in an equilateral triangle?
a. 45 , 45 , 90
b. 30 ,60, 90
c. 60,60 ,60
2. Which triangle has no equal angles or sides ?
a. Isosceles Triangle
b. Equilateral Triangle
c. Scalene triangle
3. What is sum of angles of any triangle?
4. If any equilateral triangle has two sides that measure 15 feet in length. What is the length of third side of the triangle ?
a. 10 feet
b. 15 feet
c. 30 feet
5. Which statement is true ,if a triangle is a right triangle ?
a. does it have 90 degree angle
b. does it have 45 degree angle
c. does it have 60 degree angle
6. What is problem of following statement " A triangle has 62 degree , 54 and a 14 degree angle ?
a. angles cannot less than 65 degree
b. angles do not add up 180 degree so this cannot be a triangle.
c. triangle have to all equal angles.
7. Rani draws an angle that is 80 degree . What type of triangle did rani have after she added 12 to it?
8. Rahul has a rectangular desk . How many straight lines does he have to draw on the desk to make four triangles?
9. If you want to make equilateral triangle bigger in size but make sure it's stays an equilateral triangle what do you have to do ?
a. change the length of the sides by different amounts.
b. make the angles bigger by the same amount.
c. make all of sides bigger by the same amount.
10. Which of the angles in order from smallest to largest?
a. Acute , right ,obtuse
b. Right , Obtuse , Acute
c. Obtuse , Right , Acute