Learn English , PrepositionPreposition is a word placed before a Noun or a Pronoun to show its relation to some other word in the sentences . Prepositions are : in,into,at,on,upon,from,to,by,for,since,over,above,under,below,behind,down,between, among.
Example : The book is on the table.
She laughed at me.
The water is in the jug.
Fill in the gaps with suitable preposition :
1. I passed my B.A _________ the age of twenty.
2. The girls are sitting _____ the benches.
3. My brother is _______ England these days.
4. The cat jumped ______ the table.
5. He sent me a basket ______mangoes.
6. The child was playing _______her mother.
7. The train is ______ time
8. Come and sit ______me.
9. Seema lives ____Akbar Road.
10. I bought the radio ____ two hundred rupees.