You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Primary Education

New Parent - brief of Study Village

Dear Parent/sTeachers,
    I am a enthusiastic parent to a 5 year old and an infant. I am very keen on inculcating an interest and fondness to mathematics, science and English and to my kids. I try to innovate my methods of teaching but I am running out of ideas and patience to a certain extent. I would like to know and mutually benefit through Studyvillage
    Regards
    SuP
    Nice article, but i already seen it [url=https://www.google.com/]here[/url]

Nice article, but i already seen it there

You can go through the articles, projects and crafts ideas given in this site and I am sure you would be getting a lot of information here to help you in this matter. If you have some idea which has worked then please share it here so that other members are also benefited.

What I feel that being a parent you should not rush to the child with whole sorts of learning process. A child is growing mind and we need to induce habits and interest on things which are more attractive and liked by the child. No child would be ready to learn maths, physics or science in the first go. The parent must be the first teacher to create a interest in the child to study and know many things. She need not take the child to the book, she can use her own way of teaching the child through the play way methods to which every child would be attracted. By the way the mother tongue should be taught first and then slowly induce the child to other language. There are many children around us who do not know their mother tongue to read, write or speak. So the parents are held responsible here for the faux pause.
    K Mohan Platinum member ISC Ranked 3
    Child has every reason to play and ask questions

• Sign In to post your comments