Chocolate Dipped Biscuits
Chocolate is the most favourite favour liked by almost all the Kids. Here is a easy recipe that you can make.
1/2 Cup (200 ml)
Home Made Chocolate, Boost, Bournvita, Horlicks (Any Health drink mix which has chocolate favour)
1/2 Cup (200 ml) - Boiled Milk
6 Maria biscuits
1 packet of Gems
Preparation of the Dish:
1. Melt the butter in the pan
2. Take the chocolate powder in a bowl and add the butter to it.
3. Now add milk slowly in the chocolate mix.
4. Strip it until you get a pasty chocolate.
5. Dip the biscuits into the chocolate mixture
6. Place them on a plate lined with butter paper.
7. Decorate them with the Gems.
8. Keep it in the fridge for 10-20 minutes
Your Chocolate Dipped Biscuits is ready to be hunted by our Busy Bees
* Energy of the health drink
* Milk Power
* Butter Power
"Hope your Kids had something energetic to eat today"
You can have fruits and wafers dipped into chocolate in the similar way
Regards, Hemaaraani B "Face the problem face to face with Smiling Face"
Follow Hemaaraani Baskara Pandian or read 24 articles authored by Hemaaraani Baskara Pandian