Chocolate Dipped Biscuits
Chocolate is the most favourite favour liked by almost all the Kids. Here is an easy recipe that you can make.
1/2 Cup (200 ml)
Home Made Chocolate, Boost, Bournvita, Horlicks (Any Health drink mix which has chocolate favour)
1/2 Cup (200 ml) - Boiled Milk
6 Maria biscuits
1 packet of Gems
Preparation of the Dish:
1. Melt the butter in the pan
2. Take the chocolate powder in a bowl and add the butter to it.
3. Now add milk slowly in the chocolate mix.
4. Strip it until you get pasty chocolate.
5. Dip the biscuits into the chocolate mixture
6. Place them on a plate lined with butter paper.
7. Decorate them with the Gems.
8. Keep it in the fridge for 10-20 minutes
Your Chocolate Dipped Biscuits is ready to be hunted by our Busy Bees
* Energy of the health drink
* Milk Power
* Butter Power
"Hope your Kids had something energetic to eat today"
You can have fruits and wafers dipped into chocolate in the similar way