Printable maze worksheet for all aged kids
Summer afternoons and holiday afternoons are time when kids get really bored and wonder what to do. How long can a child watch TV or play outside. And then the hot summer makes it difficult for a child to play outdoors. This is the time when parents worry about what they should actually do to help their children. Parents really take efforts of playing with their children indoors or chatting with them or even trying to do various activities. But what activities after all can be really helpful? And then kids get bored of any activity quite easily! Understanding these worries and woes of parents we came up with one solution of providing such activities for kids which is more of a puzzle and kids love it.
Printable maze worksheets are aimed to not just children but people of all age groups and hence they are unique solution for a great past time for children as well as their parents. With printable maze worksheets parents can engage their children in wonderful pass-time, as kids love adventure of some kind all the time. In this unique resource, where parents get to print the pages of maze worksheets for kids we have tried to include various maze worksheets which will be loved by children. Parents just need to print the pages of each maze activity and hand it over to the child. The following resource provides you with following maze activities:
1. The first activity provides a printable maze worksheet showing young John who needs help to reach his home.
2. The second activity wants the child to help their favorite butterfly reach the flower through the star-shaped zigzag road
3. The third activity is about the Annu Ant adventure, where children need to help Annu Ant reach her friend.
4. The next printable maze worksheet needs the children to help the kid find his way to reach the apple.
5. This tricky worksheet which is provided in the shape of bear, wishes the children to start and find the way it finishes.
6. The next worksheet needs children to help the poor monkey find the tree.
7. Here in this maze worksheet, children need to help the kid reach his favorite balloon.
8. A simple worksheet for young kids to help the dog reach his bone.
9. And the last maze worksheet which resembles an apple challenges the kids to find the way to finish as soon as they start.