Identifying your kids talent
It is very important to identify our kids talent at an early age. We as a parents can identify our kids talent and make them work towards it and with proper guidance their talent gets the proper exposure which helps them to make a better future.
Talent identified can be well groomed and intent makes your child's future more fruitful. Every child is blessed with an in-born talent and when he/she is appreciated for his talent it makes him/her happy. This triggers them to enjoy what they do. Learning with fun, and encouragement makes them an expert on their talents. Here are some tips that you can implement to identify your kids talents.
Be an observer
Being a keen observer will help you in identifying your kids talent. You can find your kid's talent from their daily activities. Watch what they often do when you let them play on their own or when they are really on their own. Kids above age 12 tend to lack interest on their talent if kept unidentified and unappreciated. Hence being a keen observer of our kid is the only key to identify their talent. It is each parent's responsibility to have the talent of their kids identified on time.
Since children now-a-days are spending more time at preschools and kindergartens teachers can also go the extra miles on identifying the kids hidden talents.
Signs to Identify your kids talent
1. Have a track of your kids academic performance to see which subject they excel at. If he/she performs well in a particular subject then that is his/her special interest which needs to be appreciated.
2. See what attracts your kids when you take him for shopping. If your child shows interest in something which you have not introduce to them to so far, that shows your kids hidden interest/talent.
3. Do not conclude that talent are just drawing, dancing, painting and studying. Your child can be talented in many things like intellectual debate. Developing this talent makes your kid a lawyer or understand two sides of a story.
4. Make an observation on what kind of programs he watch on the TV. This will also give you an idea of what he is interested in.
5. Your kids will ask you endless questions about something that interest him/her. Hence you can identify his talent with the topic that he discusses with you always.
6. Teachers can also make an observation on the kids interest. The project that the child submits and take extra effort to complete will be proof.
Hence identify your kids talents on time.Help them develop it and guide them to a better future. Talents are special gifts. Have your kids make use of it.